So…you want to work at Redpoint? Take a spin through our website to learn more about our culture, our work, and our passions. If you’re planning to spend your days with us – and let’s face it, the occasional night too (we’re in the travel industry, after all) – you should enjoy our company and feel good about our business philosophy. Learn more about our leadership team and what it takes to be a Redpointer here.
We take thoughtful care of our Redpoint Community…mind, body, and soul. And our Community Perks & Benefits Program fuels that care with elements such as:
- Total Compensation Philosophy that includes opportunities for bonuses and commission.
- 401k matching program.
- Comprehensive medical insurance – three plan options with Empire Blue Cross & Blue Shield (we pay most of the premium, you kick in a small stipend depending on which plan you choose).
- Employer paid life insurance.
- Employer paid short-term disability insurance.
- Employer paid long-term disability insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program, which provides services for counseling, legal/financial assistance, care giving assistance, employee discounts and more.
- Annual Wellness Stipend, which can be used for anything from dental bills and yoga classes to financial counseling, purchasing fitness equipment, pet insurance and much more.
- Generous PTO program, which includes a boat load of paid holidays (including Summer Fridays and office closure with full pay the week between Christmas and New Years Day) and a mandatory Rejuvenation Leave every five years of your tenure, which is four consecutive weeks off – fully paid – on top of your regular PTO.
- Growth & Development Program, which shepherds you through a variety of different learning experiences annually. This program includes a series of tailored Professional Development Retreats, a Relationship Building Program, and an annual personalized training budget to support classes, conference attendance and other learning opportunities relevant to your career development.
- Annual Career Development Assessment (CDA) program to help guide your goals and growth.
- Comprehensive New Child Caregiver Leave.
- Monthly Redpoint Social Occasions – hosted virtual outings arranged exclusively for Redpoint…from music concerts and safaris to influencer meet-and-greets, culinary tastings, and more.
- Travel perks! We’re fortunate to receive friends & family discounts in many travel destinations. So, besides traveling to lots of new places for work, the vacation opportunities can be pretty sweet too.
We’re currently seeking like-minded people for these positions. If you’re interested, hit us up at email@example.com.
Stay tuned - jobs opening soon!
New York City
Hey folks! We're all filled up at the moment, but new positions will be opening soon. So check back often to see what's available!
And fair warning: no matter your position or office location at Redpoint, you should be prepared to do some odd jobs as part of the team.